Dec 12, 2009

you stole my heart....


the first time we met, you were just an ordinary guy.. sumone who i just happen to know through Eksplorasi sejarah at MTD... but as time passed by, you tend to grow on me.. we talked about things we never even thinked about...

During the holidays, all I even think about is YOU.. how to get close to you.. how to be near you… how to be connected with you… God gave me another chance in love when He gifted me with you, syg…. At first I was afraid, I ws petrified… but then, I relaxed a little bit and let nature takes its course.. if we were meant to be together, so be it… if we were not meant for each other, then I am willing to accept the fact…

But the fact still remains that, you have a special spot in my heart… true, we only met for a few months.. not like other lovers.. but I do hope in my heart that those few months meant a lot for the both of us… I was mesmerized by the way you looked into my eyes… your soft voice spoke into my soul… your calming touch… how I miss you so much… all the memories of us together will be remembered… sweet memories… MUHAMMAD BUKHARI, I don’t know what spell you put on me, but never stop your spell… im truly, madly deeply in love with you…

~20th SEPTEMBER 2009 until A LIFE TIME!~



No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers