Jan 6, 2010

am i toooo demanding?

i never expected him to be perfect...nor i want him to be.. perfect is just....dull... i don't know.. having a long distance relationship is tough.. him in perak n me way over here kinda ...you know...sucks... but i do appriciate him texting me and calling me and stuff.. but i just don't know why there's not a single day that passed through without me sulking or getting mad at him... like for example.. he wanted to sleep for a while and asked me to wake him up at 12. i woke him up at 12.30 cz thats when the super saver starts,right...he insisted that i called...i did called but no one answered... i tried dozens and dozens of time... i actually waited until 2 am in the morning.. but none.,... and this morning, he sent me a text saying that he woke up at 1.45 and didnt text me at all... i was so mad, i guess... i waited until 2 freaking AM... if he didn't promise it, i'd guess i'll be okay... but the thing is, he promised... he promised me that he will wake up... he promised me to sing to me... " syg kejot abg ea..abg nk tdo jap. jap je.nanty abg bgn.." i guess thats just somethng to make me feel better i guess... never in my life, i've had someone like him... fortunately, he's NOT a player.. all my ex's are kinda a player..so, i was careful.. and i got one that is not.., i do love him..yes i do... i just cant stand being apart from him... when sometimes, these things happen, it ruins my mood for the day... and today is my first day of class... so, im trying to calm down.. that's why this is what you read in my blog for this morning's entry...
"syg syg abg..."

2 comments:

Shafira said...

mood spoiler towl la... huhu...

Haziq Ghafar said...

mmg spoiler...

Daisypath Wedding tickers