Feb 1, 2010

and now everything is going down the drain....

i think i really messed up... i messed up with a friend of mine.. he's a great guy.. but i guess i am the one who just dont know how to appriciate.. but now.... i think i messed my friendship with this guy..



to the guy.,...

i really appriciate you being a friend of mine.. listening to all my problems and helping me always... and right now, all i want is for you to be happy... you did so much for me and for all of us... all i want now is for you to be happy... i know i've been fuckingly selfish... never mind...

wht you wnt me to do, i'll do it.. i just cant stand hurting you anymore.. you mean so much to me... you mean so much to us... u r my best friend and will always be... and i am glad that i've meet you... anything you want me to do, i'll do it... thnk you for eveything.... thank you so much... =) where ever we go, you will still be someone that has opened my eyes to great things.. u r really determined to change me, huh... good luck with that.. hahahahaha..... may your future ahead be bright with all the things that you wish for.... =)



thnk you so much, my friend....



No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers