Mar 19, 2010

i cant sleep...




right now.. its 5.43 in the morning... yes, i cnt sleep... im missing this someone who i've been longing to talk to for the past 2 weeks and a half.. im going crazy.. seriously... im oging crazy... i miss that person so much... i know people sometimes say that he maybe my dream of a prince charming, but i mybe be nothing cloe to that.... but i cnt help it.. regret fills me... i really dnt wnt to feel dat... complete 3 weeks by the end of this week of him not talking to me... n it hurts.... I MISS HIM DAMN MUCH!!!!!! i just dnt know wht to do.... i tried everything.... trust me... i cnt even prevent myself from texting im.. i know he wont replay, but i just wanted to let him know that i will always remember him.. pathetic?? yeah, i know dat..... but i just cnt do it... forgetting him will be my biggest regret... wat, no...losing him will be my biggest regret.. dats correct... i miss him!!! i really do,.,.... please....

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers