Apr 2, 2010

18 years of age...

right now i am at the foyer... i dnt know wht to do cz my dad took the broadband home... hahaha.... so, college WIFI for me... poor thing... anyways..my roommate balek.. so i am left all alone.. tomorrow is saturday... n my 18th biRthday... i guess im doing much for my birthday... mom bought me a necklace though..a white gold necklace... with jade in it... so nice... n bought me a blouse... we went to sunway pyramid... kebetulan plak ade pertandingan ice skating... agak besh la tgk dye skating..lompat sne sni... =)

my 18th birthday..to me is quite meaningfull this tyme... maybe because of the presence of my new friends and the college environment.... let nme just say out their names okay....

Miti, Fahmy, Kak Aisyah, Wan mohd hafiz, Camille, Judith, Kevin, Jannah,Joy, Nicholas, Sathes, Navin... and list just keeps going... and to all my friends from other courses...

izzah, Daly, Isma, Asma, Fiqri, Amirah, filzah, Shabana, Yinnba... n many more... these people made my day... made my life worth while i'm here in college... all the memories together... yeah, we do quarrel.. but never the less, they r the best of friends... they are the people who i would give my life for... they are the ones who are worthy to be called friends....


WISH THAT YOU GUYS WILL ALWAYS BE WITH ME...ALWAYS.... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!










No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers