May 5, 2010

what a week...

lets see... hurm.. CIMP is seriously taking my breathe away right now... OMG!! i cnr even sit down and just chillax.. assignments here andf there.. i cnt even relax.. oh my god..

i just finished my math test.. bio test... submitted my math final report.. wht else? oh yea.. dis monday bio presentation that takes up 10% of the whole freaking grade... huhuuhuhuhuhu.... and the next day which is tuesday i have a math test on binomial and normal distribution.. wwweee... =) n currently english 4u 1st period is suffering fromt he wrath of the stupd kite runner.. i dnt mind reading it.. and doing an essay on it... but not an in-class essay in TWO DAYS.. that is equal to 2 hours and 15 minutes... with quotations.. and thesis statements... i can go crazy, man!! i really can.... my life is going upside down now.. sshiiissshhh... i am really tired.. im worn out, man..

but look on the bright side... CIMP 1st semester will end on the 24th f May for me as Bio will be my last final papaer....i am so glad that it will end.. but then i will surely miss the college environment... and i will miss those 'certain people' who will not be here for the next semester bcoz this will be their last... oh well.. friendship will still continue in our hearts.

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers