Jun 14, 2010

I'm back...

yeah... havent been updaing my blog for a while.. so,anyways... i just got back form Kapalai, Sabah.. Kapalai is actually not an island. its is build solely on coral reefs ... and it is the best place to be in... you can see the bottom of the sea... and the clear vision of starfishes and different kind of fishes.. and we even got to see some turtles.... awesome...

so, now im back in Tawau for another 2 more days... then, i'll head back to KL again and near my sayang again... hehehe... its so nice to hear from my sayang... but still, i cnt deny the fact that i still miss him so much!!!!! i cnt wait to see him... another two weeks and a half to go... and then, its freedom for him... and relief for me as well.. 3rd of JULY.. come fast! cz i cnt wait to see my beloved... nk jmpe buah hty la katakn... hehhee.. i dnt know.. i just feel like.. it makes our bond stronger than ever.. i mean.. both of us have never been away from each other this long.. well.. we've been a aprt,.. but not without hearing anything from him or from me... but then, this past 3 weeks really taught me to be patient and not having things done my way... what i like about my sayang is that he is always ebing so patient with me.. no matter wht i'll do... if it is wrong, then yes, he'll get angry and raise his voice to me... but other than that, he'll just be this loving and caring boyfriend who wants the best for his girl! =) and mybe sometimes i admit, i do take for granted of the situation but he will always be there to pull me back to the ground... anyways, enuf said.. i LOVE YOU, MUHAMMAD BUKHARI... i guess that sums it all... =)

my holiday is about to end... and i still havent read anything yet for my license.. im doomed!! i really am... oh well...

if ever u wanna see my pics here in Tawau and the rest of the place, do see the pictures in the file in Facebook... till we meet again..

p/s: Shah, u really went to a gay disco club for ur research?? >.<

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers