Jun 27, 2010

what a day....

So, yesterday was sunday.. and finally after lots and lots of thinking ... me and mom finally decided to go to Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman... the main reason was to go to Jakel ... you know, the famous textile shop.. so, we parked our car at the guard room's back gate.. the BTS gate and took a cab to LRT BTS... hehehe.. smart hinking eeh... well, my mom have no idea of where to go... and i basically dont have a license yet... so, anyways.. we went on the LRT .. and we stopped at LRT Bandaraya... and we walked.. then my mom asked me to call my eldest sister... to come and join us and she did... it was fun... wwweee..... we bought some materials and stuff... some baju kurung,,.. and the best thing was we managed to buy baju melayu for my sayang... ahakz... too bad angah didnt join us...

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers