Aug 2, 2010

200 !!!

* This marks my 200th post... (if i am not mistaken...)* |so happy,,,|

so basically, i have no idea what to write but i wanna write anyways.. i'll write about things that i like.. and not to mention, some stuff that i dont like.. so, lets see....

last sunday.. (yesterday) mom cooked this G.I.A.N.T prawn. and coincidently, i was talking to my sayang on the phone... so, my mom asked if he'd wanted to taste some.. so, he said okay then... mom cooked and we sent it to him... i was so happy to see him because this whole week.., he didnt send a message to me at all... i guess he's too busy..i understand sayang.... <3<3>

anyways, i hve this one dude,,, he's in one of my class... and basically... he THINKS that he is so great and all... but to tell you the truth, he is fuckingly not.. you dont go around calling teachers name and saying that they are b***hes JUST BECAUSE she/he doesnt give you the marks that she wanted. she's not stupid *as you claimed..* in fact, she is better than you..so, live with it you jerk.. no matter how good you are in english,(that is THE ONLY thing you r good at), but sometimeas there just other people who are better than you... ilmu x berkat..tu je yg akan shaf ckap...
i have experienced it before... trust me... i know now not to talk bad about teachers... but i cnt help but hear what that dude said about my teacher... because he was freakingly near me just now before he swears about the teachers.,.. im like... WTF??? ouh well.. that is his life... he screwed his... but im not about to screw up mine...

ouh well......


No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers