Aug 11, 2010

first day of puasa...

ahakz... alhamdullillah shaf masih diberi peluang untuk bertemu dgn bulan yg mulia nie,,, bulan Ramadhan... sgt2 bersyukur yg h=shaf dpt juga berpuasa pd hari pertama puasa... kenikmatanyg shaf dpt ble makan after berpuasa .. al maklum la, dh lama x puasa. puasa gnti dh lama settle dh.. =)

so, basically i got my monthly grade for 2 out of three for my subjects...

CHEMISTRY : 73.3 % (B) [quite dissapointing, but it means that i cnt be complacent with what i have and i hve to work double the hard from now on..]

ADVANCED FUNCTION : 79.4% (B) { another o.6% to an A} [ yeah, it also means that i hve to work more on this... ia m so damn close but yeah...hard work, bebeh!!!] .....

and today is a joyous day for me coz my sayang finally replied my messages.. and i am so worried for him.. he has fever... for 4 days now... =( get well soon, sayang.... !!! mwuahx.....!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers