Aug 15, 2010

i am scared...

what i am trying to tell here is solely based on a true story.. this is an event that happened to my senior.. and i pity her so much... she was in a relationship with another senior of mine... they went on together for 3 years and a half already.... and they parted their own ways.. not in their life..but to where they r gonna study... and they lived a happy life... but so you think right...

i just saw my senior's relationship's status... the girl ... she was in a relationship with another person .. ...i meAN,a girl... then i asked her... she said her ex-bf (my senior) left her for another girl.. im like.... what???? can u imagine, how fast a guy's heart can change... and i am so worried..coz i dont want it to happen to me.. i dont wanna lose him... i just cnt.. please dont let me be in this situation... i just cant... =(

i love you... i really do....

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers