Aug 3, 2010

when...

WHEN...
You fall in love for the first time...
you feel like the whole world is spinning around you.. revolving...
you feel like you are on top of the world...
You feel loved.. protected...

but.....but...
when your first love left you...
you feel hurt..you fell that your heart just shattered into millions of pieces...
you feel lost... you feel abandoned..
and you felt that you can never love someone again...

Guy after guy.. you just have never found he perfect match yet.. well, high school is not supposed to be a place to find love, but if you find it along the way, its okay then.. (^____^)

but now... as for me.. i am positively sure that i have found the right one.. he takes care of my heart... and i am trying my best to take care of his heart.. Love is unexpected.. and therefore sometimes its blind.. Nevertheless, i am thankful for the chance that i have to have him as my love of my life... mybe being with THOSE OTHER guys taught me a lesson that i can apply on my current and FINAL relationship with Muhammad BUkhari... yes, he wasnt my fist love but i will assure he will be my last... never have i felt such love and passion about someone... other than him... and thank god, he is not a player.. coz i cnt afford to have another shattered heart... my wound has been healed with the presence of you, sayang... dont shatter my heart again..
i dont think it could endure another pain.. just like this song...

FRAGILE HEART - WESTLIFE..
A fragile heart was broken before
I don't think it could endure another pain
But there's a voice from deep inside of you
That's calling out to make you realize

That this new bond gives inspiration
To all who feel no love appeal no more
So how can I break this wall around you
That's aiding both our hearts to grow in pain

So forget your past, and we can dream tomorrow
Save our hearts for card and lovin too
It's hard I know, but oh
One thing for sure
Don't go and break this fragile heart

A hurting mind in need of emotion
I don't think I could endure another pain
But baby in you, I've found affection
Affection I have never felt before

So don't let your past destroy what comes tomorrow
Don't go and break my fragile heart

With all this fire that burns between us
There's so much to lose
Yet so much more to gain
And if I could, choose the world around me
The world I'd choose would all revolve around you
So help me complete the game inside me
And help to mend my fragile heart


*Bercinta kerana harta,
kelak tak ke mana...
Bercinta kerana budi bicara,
insya allah kekal selamanya... **

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers