Sep 20, 2010

salam...

setelah beberapa lama shaf x update blog ne secara proper... tulis post panjang2 ke kn... hehehe... almaklum la.. raya la katekn.. muwahahaa...

so, anyways, i just got back to my daily college life... got back on sunday ... and sumthing happened that made me sick to even stay in my own room... so, i asked Izzah to accompany me to pyramid,... we had lunch at the chicken rice shop and we headed to some gown shops in search of our prom dress.... i mean like, wow...!!! the choices we made was awesome ... unfortunately, i cnt post the pictures here... ngee..~~~ anyways, we tried on some other clothes and i actrually deposited RM 50 for this realy2 nice deep purle dress .... but i took it back because i dont think i should think about that right now.. i dont even know if im going or not... but i dont think i wanna go .... oh well... anyways, then me n Izzah had nothing to do, so we decided to watch a movie ... and i know everyone watched it already.... but its never to late right ...??? we watched STEP UP 3... and now i know why these people were drooling... !!! that was T.H.E most awesomest movie ever... and then we went back... i hve to now get back in shape and focus on my studies if i ever want to succeed.... no more playing around... !!!

me not know wht else to do... hehehee

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers