Nov 24, 2010

my last final exams for CIMP ....

as happy as the title of the post sounds like, im actually sad that CIMP is gonna end very soon... it felt as if like i just enrolled here about 3-4 months ago... but as they say, life must go on... but the memories continues... so, let me elaborate a bit about the finals that i took...

ADVANCED FUNCTION :
dis was the first paper i took ... and darn it was hard... (everything is hard, huh? ) but i guessed i finally got the hang of it... as long as i know i passed it... i need average 70% and above..please mz dzura...? hihi... i ended my average for the 70% percent with 73.3 % that is equal to 51.8% .. so, i knw now that i have passed.. HAHA...

CHEMISTRY :
now this thing i have started my studies since last week.... but i hope it pays off... kn...? so, it wasnt that hard..but it wasnt that easy as well.... so, lets just see..we shall wait, shall we...? i ended my chem class with an 84% which means i got around 58.1% already in my hands.... so, hoping for the best... and fr this, ididnt sleep at all... so, i went on hyperactive after the test... haha..poor faiz.. he had to accompany me to watch a movie at the library .. btw, thnx faiz!

IDC4U:
now, i really didnt study for this... dahla terbgn hmpir nk terlajak... aduyai.... i did the exam with what i know and i dunt even know what i answered... i ended my IDC with a 90.2% which means i already hvae around 63.1% in my hands... Can i get an A...? huhuh....

conclusion :
If i achieve everything 70% average, my total average would be 71% (adding last sem's results)... noooo... although i passed the requirements,but i want higher..please lecturers... please..... :)

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers