Jan 5, 2011

miracles do happen...


salam.....
if u catch a glimpse of the title above, u might be wondering what type of miracle am i referring to ...? for some of you who noticed my status thanking Mark Zuckerberg ..... the reason being is... a friend of mine who is dear to me added me in FB after 10 long years...!! can u imagine that ....??? i'm just sooo happy to the max.... seriously.... after 10 long years....!!!!! who could've imagine that...... alhamdullillah....

xde bnyk nk cter coz yelah... org terperap kt umah ni kn.... nothing to do.... smpaikn my dad kata kalau shaf tgk tv, means im 'working'.... kalau 'rehat', means shaf tdo.... hahaha.... sabar je la hty ni... but i am trying to learn anatomy a bit.... and picking up russian a bit...(though the russian part is not going so well....) haha.... guess i just hve to improve myself better.... but i do hve something to look forward tooooo.....

next week.... i'll be seeing my friends in college again..... time flies so fast and i guess we cn't still sink in the idea that we won't be together anymore... some of them r going to Monash... some going to India, Aussie... and some of them are still in CIMP.... it won't e like before... and trust me, i'm gonna miss all the moments there... never had i a moment of regret when im there....the friends i make there are the friends i'll keep and treasure for the rest of my life... u guys just made my life more interesting ... u guys added spices in my life... and u guys are truly the best!!!!

~VIVA LA CIMP...~

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers