Jan 13, 2011

A special post....


Brig Jen Dato' Hasny bin Md Salleh ..... my DAD!!! a special day for you because today is your 56th birthday.... and luckily you are at home to celebrate it with us, me and mom that is...

Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki... dan sentiasa dilindungi Allah sentiasa... semoga segala urusan dipermudahkan....
Note that all your three daughters love you oh so much!!!! thank you for always being there for us...

Dad,
Every year, your birthday reminds me
how grateful I am that you are my father.
With all that’s going on in the world today,
I’m thankful I get to watch you,
to look up to you, being an example of a good man.
What a privilege it is to observe your strength,
your competence, and your kindness.
I am so blessed to be under your wing,
your protection, your care,
learning important life lessons from you.
If all fathers were like you,
the world would be a very different
and much better place.
Happy Birthday, Dad,
from your admiring daughters

WE LOVE YOU, DAD!!!
happy birthday!!!!
~SHAFINAZ~
~SHAFIZA~
~SHAFIRA~



No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers