Jul 19, 2011

H.U.R.T ...

There will come a time where you feel very very lonely.... With no one beside you but just your teddy bear who can't even talk back when you say something... even when you have friends or girlfriend or boyfriend willing to ear your cries and whine... you will still feel as if no one understands you the way you want them to... and that is when we feel left out... or moody for that matter...
I always feel like tht ... but to explain why I am feeling these emotions would be inappropriate as this blog is public to everyone... but yeah.. emptiness and loneliness seems to follow me everywhere I go... and the more I open my mouth to talk about it, the deeper the cut will be... n i guess silence is the only way for me to control and contain what I feel inside... sometimes, you just have to keep some stuff to yourself..no matter how painful it might be..

so, just need to contain myself.... wish me luck with that... hurmm

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers