Aug 4, 2011

You're nothing but an empty memory...

Once,
your picture meant everything to me...
It meant the world to me...
it meant so much that this very person in the picture decided to love me...
it meant so much for this person in the picture to care for me...
it meant so much for this person to even notice my existence..

But now,
when I came across your picture,
it brought me sadness,
it brought me heartbreak...
thinking the person in this picture shattered my heart...
thinking this person betrayed me in such ways...

Your picture in my hand,
and without a second thought,
i ripped your picture apart...
just like what you did to my heart..
again and again and again...
till there is no more room for me to tear...

Your picture used to remind me of heaven ...
of the kind-hearted person a girl shall find in a guy..
but now you remind me of hell..
of how a girl should feel when she is left by the one she loves...

an empty memory..
that is what you are...
and you will remain as such..
for you have left a scar...

for once, i just want someone who is afraid of losing me.. and not the other way round...
Insya allah I already found him... and he will never be like you...
His name is MUHAMMAD HANAFI and he waaayyy batter than you will ever be...

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers