Sep 22, 2011

R.A.I.N.B.O.W ...

Assalamualaikum ...
Hey guys... Thank you again for stopping by my humble blog... This entry is actually an entry out of boredom. Yes, I am officially bored... Facebook seems so dull to me right now... though they changed the features of it, but still... Anyways..

Hey hey, see the picture on your left? yes, i wanna talk about rainbow today... I don't mean the real one.. Just figuratively speaking ... I found someone who is truly a rainbow in my life ... Allah gave me the worst of the storms, hurricanes and such! You name it! but He also gave me a rainbow ... This rainbow has been doing nothing but to cheer me up.. Make me smile... Make me laugh and make me forget what has happened... This rainbow has nothing but being nice to me all the time... Ya Allah, thank you for blessing me with this rainbow in my life... Thank you for making our paths in life intersect each other ... Oh Allah... Protect us with this relationship, Ya Allah ... May this relationship be in Your blessing....

*Mood: very happy that someone loves for ME... and not because of physical appearance or something else... Thank you, Allah ...

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers