Sep 12, 2011

Your service is sooo ...

Salam, peeps ...

Now, for those who constantly viewed my blog.. I take off my hat to you and thanking you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to view it... now, today .... I just wanna let off some steam about this one agency that is handling my things to go to Russia .... I am not trying to talk bad about them or what... but since a lot of people are already starting to tick because of this agency, I am, not at all , any exception. This agency steered me since the UM camp last June. The unorganized schedule and all those... come on! n then their meetings and briefings were NEVER on time and are always messy.... not timed properly... They think our time is their time as well?? They can waste as much time as they want but we don't. And the hottest topic that are now being the talk of the day is the VISA n the flight tickets and all.

I'm talking about me first right now. I don't mind that my VISA is not done yet and that my invitation letter has not arrived yet ... but what I dont fancy is that they didnt update us on anything... they left us in the dark.. and for the payment, they always give us notices last minute. Come on! I wonder... if their child is put through what we went through, they may see things our way... Sheesshhh....

Yes, that ends my session of being on a rampage ...

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers