Oct 8, 2011

Dedicated to Camille Keisha Mahendra...

Assalamualaiku everyone....
This post might get emotional... so, those who are not comfortable with it, I advise you to click 'X' ... I dont mind... :)
Introducing... CAMILLE KEISHA MAHENDRA... just call her camille.. She was among my first friend when I registered in CIMP in Sunway... and guess what... she is now my bestest best friend...No one knows me like she does... We fought a lot... TRUST ME!! hehehe.. but we always managed to get back and get even stronger in our friendship...



*remember our MAIN purpose was in the orientation..? haha...

from day one till second semester until Grad ... we managed to get through everything... she has been my rock... and Camm, i really do miss you right nowww... a lot of fond memories... from being seperated in class coz we talked so much or our ISU in MDM, Bio n suchh... our hangouts.. our girl time... telling problems, secrets..n so much moree....

seee... she accompanies me when I'm on duty for student council... she even helped me... and we study together... no one can replace you... no onee... Thank you for being such an amazing friend....



YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!
=)






No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers