Oct 23, 2011

A nice Sunday... Nope, an AWESOME SUNDAY!

Assalamualaikum everyone...
Now, today was the first time that me and him went out... and I mean out of the Camp... we went to Mines ... and we surveyed soome cellphones... he knows know which one to buy... *tu la, syg kata Experia, tp sombong! haha..." *cme Xperia yg sha maksudkna was not the Experia you wanted just now.. hehe.. but none the less, i love your selection... jgn lupa gtaw ibu dlu taw before beli! hehehe...
Thank you la ye sebab abang buat syg happy.. and all I want is for you to be happy.. wht happened before jdi satu trauma... abg pun cakap sndri... jdi, abang fahamkn situasi syg skrg... I am trying to understand ur position but at the same time u have to understnd mine as well, baby ...

I never give up on us is because you never give up on me, awak...( nak letak nama, tpi xboleyhh lagi .. hehe..) awak betul betul buktikan yang awak sayangkan saya.. dan saya berterima kasih atas itu ... may you have a nice week, ya baby! hehe ...

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers