Oct 22, 2011

A week full of meaning..

Assalamualaikum :)
:) I am back from what was supposed to be a break from the cyber world.. Guess I couldn't resist the temptation... wahahhaa ...
Anyways, last week had been an interesting week indeed... Found out about something and am very thankful to Allah that tht is being settled.. and tht Allah listened to my prayers... Alhamdullillah ...Thank you, Allah for bestowing us this wonderful relationship... and insya allah, both of us will cherish our moments together... and for a certain someone, I am sorry that my words hurt u in soo many ways... I guess I didn't think it through enough .. and thnk you very much for taking the actions tht you decided to take.. I hope it stays tht way...

Anyways, today was a productive day, I might say .. haha... in the morning, helped mom cleaning the house.. dad was gone coz he had a game of golf with the TPTD and some other friends.. and thenin the evening, helped dad with his car washing activity... :)) and we cleaned the drain... and guess wht... while I was soo focusing on pulling the weed, I accdentaly touch a toad! I screamed and the toad jumped towards my direction.. making me jumped to the side of the drain... Curse you, toad! haha..and you guessed it, Mom n Dad had a good laugh about it..
Tomorrow I have something special being planned out.. I just hope it will proceed as planned.. Insya allah ...

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers