Jan 12, 2012

A mild reminder ...

Dengan lafaz Bismillah ku memulakan entri kali ini..


So, just be be clear... I have no clue whether the intended person is gonna open my blog but she sure as hell had the guts to go up against me ... and my dear, you are soo very wrong... :)

So, here is the heads-up .... Yes, you might see me as this one sweet, humble little girl... emphasize on the word LITTLE ... BUT PLEASE.... looks can be very deceiving ... and trust me ... that is what you see in me... like I repeatedly state, be nice with me, and yes I will be very nice to you... but don't think you can do shit to me.. coz I will a bitch to you and you will soooo not like it....

Now,this one person.. I don't even know her... and my fiancee don't even know her... he just added her in FB .... and yet she has the guts to write that..? Hello, little missy! Who the hell do you think you are..? Do you have a death wish or something...? yeahh.. please don't think that I wouldn't do anything ... *switching to Malay* eh hello.. kalau nk cri pasal pun, tolong lah cri pasal depan depan.. xperlu la nk mcmtu... itu namanya pengecut... hahhahaa.... *switching back to English*  I just hope this girl is able to read what I wrote.. it's okay.. we always have Google Translate if you need 'em... Hahahhaa... But I don't think she would be that illiterate... right? But hey, guess what... me and him...? We r still together! Alhamdulllillah ...

*This is the anger speaking... Calm is currently unavailable due to the issue at hand... But love and conscious and care is still here with anger.. Making sure that anger don't do something stupid...*


No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers