Dec 17, 2009

I JUST REALIZED...

School Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

Mungkin sebelum sebelum ne, I never really thought about my future that much.. until I reached form 5.. then, I started to think.. My god, it’s up to me now to light my way to a better future..

During my forecast spm, I was confident… all the topics that the teachers gave us was a sure guarantee of what to expect in the forecast papers.. Unlike the real spm, I became very lost.. I didn’t know what to read..Where to start… luckily, I bought ‘soalan ramalan adabi’ for every subject… and indeed, it repeated during my pmr years back in 2007… I was very lucky coz almost all the questions given in the book came out… except Biology, that is.. but never the less, I was very thankfull…

Now its up to my future… I had several options at hand.. my first option is to enroll in Sunway college.. MUFY stands for Monash University Foundation Year for 10 months… when done, im sure to get a spot in any Universities overseas… will swallow a year of my time before starting my degree… but its very costly.. for those particular 10 months, it will costs RM 21 THOUSAND.. that is for 4 subjects.. if I take 5 subjects, it will cost RM 23-25 THOUSAND.. and that is a lot of money.. not that I don’t have them, just that I don’t want to waste it…

My second option is… to wait for my result… because I applied for IPTA and matrix… just that im not sure of my spot in the system… I can’t predict my result… seriously I can’t… right now, im in dilemma… I just don’t know what to do.. all I knw is dat I want to be a doctor.. dats what im certain.. but medic is not an easy course… I just hope for the best.. May Allah light my way to best option..

As for my sayang, he wants to do medic as well. It’s just that he wants to go to Egypt or Jordan.. I prefer a more western kinda environment… whatever he decides, im always gonna be behind him supporting him all the way… love you, abah!!

CHEERS TO THE FUTURE… AND MAY ALLAH LIGHT OUR PATHS TO THE RIGHT CHOICES IN LIFE… AMIINNN…..

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers