Jan 26, 2010

nothing much to do...

last night i called my syster.. fify and talked to her for quite a while.. i guess i miss her too much... its been like more than a month since i've meet her and i really miss her... and adlina plak.. nun jauh kt sarawak... i miss you too girl... and i hope that you get yourself comfortable there... i wish you all the best...

my best friends here in SUNWAY are really nice... the name is shabana, yinnba and amir asyraf... yep.. they are the apple of my eyes... haha... as crazy as they seem, but deep deep deep deep deep down inside, they are very nice people.. it makes me feel comfortable being around them... we burn the midnight oil together... in the study room.. we studied like hell... never in my whole entire life i've done that before.. sleeping at 3 am to finish up assignments... using my laptop to do all my stuff... im lucky dad agreed to buy me a laptop. so, i got a compaq Q laptop for 3 thousand.. n i love it... its all mine... hahaha.....

being here in college really opened my eyes to things i've never even thought of.. this is literally standing on your own two feet.. gosh... i've been crying my eyes out twice already due to the piling homeworks... but i managed to finish it anyways.. slow and steady wins the race..as they say right... herhehehehehehehe......

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers