Jan 13, 2010

Vote for ME!!!

haha... cant believe im doing this again... just finished my class in sunway... ujan lebat lak tue... mmg basah gler la kan... so.... how was my day then right?? hehehe... prasan tol...

today, i had a very great class with Mrs. Morgan.. we talked about thngs even me and my dad never discussed... well, the holocaust... n history of Goths and such.. really was interesting... i mean, we had our chance to really discuss...

and when its tyme for math... its very fun.. thank God that next week Mr nithya wont be discussing every single questions coz me and Camille were already half asleep in his class... camille almost fell out of the chair coz she was sooo sleepy... but i had fun.. though my eyes were heavy... i forced it to open... hahaha...

then went for BIO.. weee.... did an experiment.... then, at 4.15... went for the first student council meeting... officially i am runnign for the post of the VICE PRESIDENT of the CIMP... huhu... so, guys.. VOTE FOR ME(i feel so cheap!! hehehe....) n wish me luck... the election is on the 22nd of January... next week!!!!!!

then, nk balik an.. ujan gler.. then thiis nice guy kn.. ntah cpew ntah nama dye... hehe.. nah.. his name is amir... dye temankan i dlm ujan... cz i kne wt homework dgn dye an.. bub tue dye suh cpat... haha...ngade an... dye tue mmg... LOL.... but anyways... hahaha...

so, that will be the ending of my day... soaking wet and damn nervous... have to give a speech... (sengal...) huhu.. public speaking pnah la.. bahas pnah la.. tp nk suh owg vote ktew..??? xpnah...
BWP pown shaf x pnah masok... ape lagi bnda neyh... atoyai.. but i'll give my best shot then... wish me luck!!!

ddddaaaddddaaaaa......

1 comment:

Haziq Ghafar said...

shaf; caiyookkk!!! caiyokk!!!
ak sokong ko dari luar.. org luar ley vote x?? hahah!

Daisypath Wedding tickers