Feb 23, 2010

some are just pure fake...

its been almost 3 months since i entered college... n really,,, a lot has happened during those three months...

but one thing that i learned is that to NEVER TRUST PEOPLE SO EASILY.. especially the person who u just met for a couple of months... i came here.. trying to start afresh.. turn over a new leaf, b ut i guess people just wont let me.. they still want me to be the fucking person that i was before. i dnt want.. i hate it... i loath it... i tried to do better.. but they just wouldnt let me...

yes, i am a control freak... i like to lead... so, what??? have any problem, with that? as if those stupid people who talks behind my back can do the job any better..
sometimes, cakap je bnyk.. tapi satu habuk pown xdak!! if u think u cn do any better than i am, please... take my post..... n let me see how you do the job... n then we know if u can really TALK your TALK... or is it JUST stupid babbling talk...
n stop being nice to me and dig info from me n then use it againts me... wht kind of a person r u? kalau muke cntik tp hati BUSUK, baek xpayah hidup!!! pathetic...so pathetic... i pity the people who r like this... they have nothing else to do but disturb other people's life...

i made a mistake once... but i just hope i wont do it again... n i just wanna stick by being me... nobody will ever change that./.. i will not change my appearence for people to accept me, but they have to accept me for who i am... dont like me? FUCk you!! LIKE I ... FUCKING CARE... u can live ur life n dont barge into mine...

~TQ!~

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers