Mar 27, 2010

27th March...


"Bintang memerhatikan kita malam ini.."


Indah x ungkapan itu? yes,i have to admit that i love that quote.. n that was the last quote that i said to a certain someone befor esomehting really bad happened... i guess this date will never miss to reminisce the memories of that night... n whtever events that followed after it.. yes, i hated that date so very much till the day i die... n if i hear another person saying " earth hour" i swear, im gonna rip these people into pieces...

coz on this very date, my heart was shattered into pieces.. im not pointing fingers.. n im not blaming anyone.. they do say it takes two to tango, ryte... but the fact remains that i just cnt get rid of this particular memory.. it haunts me till now... i forgive but just cnt forget.. im not trying to pick a fight.. but this is MY blog n i can say whtever i want... i my blog is where i express my feelings... so, no one is gonna judge me for it.. i have my rights, you idiot!!

so, lets just hope 27th march just doesnt exist in my life anymore...cz i cnt take the suffer...

~T.Q~

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers