Apr 15, 2010

dilemma..

Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor...

yep... i got the offer to study there..but then... im already here... mcm mne eak? i have gotta think about my parents' financial status gk... but then, i am already halfway here... this 20th may is my final exam fo the 1st semester... insya allah, if i stay with CIMP, i will be able to fly to canada or anywhere else earliest by january for the february intake... but then,.... mampu ke sy? mcm mampu je sy ne.... my parents already invested a lot here.. around 19K... plus hostel n books... i dnt know... but then again, all my friends told me not to accept the offer..cz i already have a great college life here in CIMP... n i already made my course selection for the second semester already.... n i cnt stand to part with my friends here... nooo...... how then??

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers