Apr 9, 2010

now i know...

Yesterday started well... doing my OSSLT n then had a discussion with friends regarding all the homeworks there is.. then, i went back at 4... got bck, i found out that Bukhari is still in Sg. Besi... n my dad started asking me how he is going to go to Terendak for his Interview tomorrow... ending up, my dad picked him up from LRT Sg Besi and went back to the house before pushing off to seremban... i was hyped up!!!! he's gonnna be traveling in the same car as i am with MY PARENTS!!!!!!
then, when we arrived there, we went to Giant and ate.. the original plan was for him to sleep in our house, but then something unexpected happened... he told me the reason he was late in LRT pudu was because his WALLET was STOLEN!!!! like wht the fuck?? he went allthe way from perak and came here just to get his wallet stolen is it?? but then, hje asked me to hsh up n dont tell my parents.. i did,, but in doing so, he wasnt able to sleep with us at the house... cz his uncle n aunt took him so that he can go and make a new IC...
never mind my dear.. ini sume ujian untuk abang....

good luck for your interview... insya allah, abang akn dpt yea...

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers