May 28, 2010

its been a week...

Assalamualaikum....

so... it has been a week since we parted in RMC sayang.. and tot ell you frankly, i miss you damn much!!!!!!!! nk tnggu lg 5 weeks ke maen susah siot! its okay..... Jul 3rd,, i'll be there to see you again sayang....

okay, right now im currently in seremban.. with my parents , my second sister and her 3 sons.. Harryth, Haddfy, and Haddy-Irfan... and wht touches me the most.. is the youngest baby.... we call him irfan.. Irfan fell asleep with me twice already... mke comel dye! hehehe..... and the other two mmg sudah sememangnye manje kn... so, it was so damn fun having them around... tp capek deh!! hehehe...but its worth the tiredness and all... after all, we rarely see each other... so, i dont mind....


hoping to hear from my baby soon..... i miss you, sayang!!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers