Jul 11, 2010

Im lost...

Yeah.. That would be a really good title for my entry this time around … so, right now, I’m in the library and using the computer here… I just finished my Chemistry class and hell yeah... I am goddamn lost man!! My lecturer suddenly started talking about physics and all… me and Camille... we were gazing up the whiteboard with blank stares… I really have to get ready for Chemistry this time around.. its tough… and I have no idea on how to cope up…

So, today as well, im doing my sister a favor…taking care of my darling nephews... yeah, she has to go to work and there's no one that she can ask to have her children taken care of, so im the one who will do it.. =) never mind.. im getting the hang of it.. * i think*...


well, yesterday, i called my sayang.. and FINALLY he answered .... how i miss his voice so much... and i miss seeing hima nd all.. but i guess i just have to understnd his position... both of us will be busy by now and i wont be able to be with him like we used to be.. nevertheless, my heart is still for him.. hehehe.... LOVE YOU SAYANG!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers