Jul 14, 2010

its a good lesson...

so... its been twice now since I've been taking care of my nephews and to tell you the truth, its a tiring work to do... but i am doing it because i wanted to and because i wanna help my sister and my mother. ... anyways, let me tell you the story some..

MONDAY ...
I finished my class at 2.45 today but i had to stay a little while because i had an IDC discussion to do.. i asked angah to pick me up at 4 so that i will have some time to discuss. then i promised my friends that i would meet them online on Skype later that night. so, angah picked me up and brought me to her friend's house... when i entered the car, the car smelled like KitKat and when i looked at the back seat, there was irfan.. all covered up in Kitkat.. hahaha.... so cute! and the boys were watching... Shrek... even they can memorize the the dialogues well... that tells you how many times they have been watching the DVD .... =)
but yeah.. when we reached there, angah prepared all the food for the night and went ot her course class. i was then left with my three nephews.. yes, i do admit, looking after 3 boys at once is tough, but they know me... and they know i can be fierce if i need too ... so, yeah they listened to me well.. then, the youngest, irfan dozed off around 7 something.. leaving the 2 brothers watching Tom and Jerry DVD repeatedly.. trust me, i cn now tell the plot and wht happen.. haha.. then, they felt sleepy and all.. and i was left alone with the TV by 10 at night.. i opened my laptop and started surfing the net and connected with my friends about the assignments.. and i even chatted with them till 1 something.. i was sooo tired.. then, i slept and i woke up early the next day coz angah had to send me back... and during the next day right.. iwas so energetic until advanced function class.. i accidentally dozed off in class...

WEDNESDAY...
same thing.. angah picked me but this time i went back home. i took care of them but this time i had other chores to do.. wht i did was, i took care of them, i prepared dinner, i washed my clothes.. and i hanged them, of course.. i put them to sleep.. and i still had the time to go online n google wht i wanted for my homework.. that felt awesome.. but at the same time, tiring.. but now, i think im okay and im used to it.. i guess that is life when u r grown up..

it exposed me to a lot of values during my time taking care of the boys and being in a relationship with bukhari.. taking care of them just exposes me to patience and taught me how to wins a child's heart.. and being in a relationship with Bukhari on the other hand, it gives me the opportunity to be myself around him.. and he loves me for who i am.. not what i have matrials and all... i really love him.. ABANG, I MISS YOU... and im always afraid that he will be taken away b someone else in UPNM.. but i have to put faith in u as well... as i know u are loyal as i am loyal to you, baby....

Cinta yang hakiki akan tersimpan di dalam haty.
. i love you...

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers