Jul 4, 2010

one day... any day...

one day.. i wish...
that i can feel the touch of your hands at all times...
knowing that you will never ever leave my side...
knowing that you will always be there for me...
knowing that the love that you have is for me always....

one day...i wish...
that those lips of yours would touch mine...
that our souls intertwined...
that will be sealed with a kiss...
that would last forever...

one day..i wish...
i can feel you breathing down my neck...
i can feel safe whenever you are near...
i can feel protected with your arms around me...

one day...i wish...
the love that we have is strong...
the love we feel will last a lifetime...
the love within us will remain the same...

one day... i wish...
that your voice is all i hear...
that your love is all i feel..
that your body is all i hug...

one day, my love..yes, one day.. and that day WILL come... because i know our love is as solid as a rock... even tougher than diamonds... i know i i sometime get snappy and a bit moody... but you know well the reason why... the love that i feel in my heart is solely for you.... no one else... i promise you, sayang....

MUHAMMAD BUKHARI....
sayang cintakan abang sepenuh hati sayang....
no one else is in my heart except you, my love.. no one....


* sorry for this babbling.... i just miss my sayang so much,..... terlalu rindu... terlalu cinta....

No comments: