Sep 4, 2010

3rd of september....

I've been waiting for this day... u wanna know why...?? coz ... that day was CIMP ICE SKATING DAY ..... i was nervous but at the same time.... kinda excited ... =)

and so i started my skating with Ari as my partner.. he was really2 very patient with me... and when i fell, he picked me up and bring me to skate summore.. then i was tired... so, i went to the wall and rested for a while... then, i asked faiz to accompany me to skate.... and yes, he was a loyal partner at that... but pity him... because of my constant falling, i guess there are times where i pulled him down with me as well... but yet again, he took my hand, picked me up and we continued our skate... ahahaa... and trust me..the fall was nnaasss---tttyy.... damn nasty coz it hurts like hell.. and now i have a swollen knee ... and a painful back..but itt was well wort it skating with faiz... and seeing him fall.. and seeing US together fall.. (well, mostly because of my fault) but yeah.... it was fun.. all of it... and ouh yeah.. i skated for a while with Sheera and camille.. and a bunch of gurls n guys here and there... and thnx to all who helped me up when i fell on the ice...

then, me, faiz, sheera,ari, amiru, hanisah, aina, and kamarul went for buka puasa... and because ari wanted the Double Mozza burger.. we went to A&W ... we had fun... we really did... then, after maghrib...(jgn men2, kteorg solat kt surau 5 bintang gtuu...)ahaaha... we performed our maghrib prayers in a room prepared by the sunway tower hotel.. then we met up with Hanisah and kamarul at Starbucks.. me and sheera suddenly wanted to take some photos... so, both of us and faiz as the photographer went down in front of sunway lagoon where they turned on colourful lights in a form of flowers and butterflies... so, we took dozens of pictures... and we saw a shuttle bus... on a split second, sheera and me were running towards the bus.. and i was holding Faiz's hand and pulled it along with us.. so, yeah.. we were on our way back..but the thing is... ARI WAS LEFT BEHIND AT STARBUCKS....!!! actually, ari and faiz was supposed to help kamarul with his flat tyres... but with faiz gone, ari was left alone to help kamarul... ahahha... ala,, ari can do it...HOTSTUFF + TOUGH la katekn...we called ari while on the bus.. and yeah..." mencarut la dye.." ape lagi kn... hehee...sorry ari.... =)

we arrived at the gate and i went to my house to pack up coz my sister will be coming shortly.. and both of them were at the foyer,... melepak... =) so, met them for a while and then i had to go back.. when i went back.. i didnt even get the chance to change my attire.. i slept with what i wore when i came back from pyramid.. how exhausted i was on friday ...

but everything was well worth it.. thnx guys for an awesome day... next month... GENTING HIGHLANDS....!!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers