Sep 4, 2010

sometimes.... i just dont get you...

i just dont get you la sayang... i know you are all tensed up and all..but that is why i am here... i am here as your girlfriend... a person where you can tell your problems and where we would get to tell stories and all.. yes, baby..i know you are busy... and i dont expect you to do this and this in our relationship... but sayang..do you realize that you are pushing me further and further from you.. a situation that i really dont like and im very not comfortable with...

muhammad bukhari bin shaari...
meeting you was the best thing that has ever happened to me... you showed me the true meaning of love and loyalty and patience that i never really know existed... you taught me to be patient in this relationship.. you really do.. coz baby, im lost without you... you are my source of strength... you give me everything i need.. so, baby.. please dont push me away sayang.. it hurts.. sayang faham situasi abang yg bnyk pressure and al.. tp sayang.. itu la fungsi shafira hasny sbgai gf abg... we will go through the hardship together.. we promised each other that.. and we've promised to never leave each other..and i will stick to that promise.. sayang...please do take note that my heart belongs to you and no one else... i love you sayang... i really do...

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers