Oct 28, 2010

Time flies by....

when you have your heart .... all full with holes and leaks.... how do you expect me to rise up and fix those leaking holes...??? I am nearing my finals but yet you never seemed to care ... you never seemed to ACT as fi you cared... you just left me there.. hanging .. all alone.... waiting.. and waiting....

but guess what, i think my time of waiting will end soon, probably... I'm tired of always constantly being here for you but you were never there for me... i made up my mind to wait patiently for you... but it ended up me crying or not being in the mood to study ... finals are just around the corner... baby, if you think you can't be my pillars of strength when i needed you, you would have to tell me... coz I need someone to help me pull it through not someone that will drag me down ... so, my dear..please let me know...

while you were busy ignoring me, someone now is paying attention to me.... and that someone can make me laugh when I needed it the most .. someone that appreciates what i am doing and who i am and honest with me.. Im not saying i like that someone.... but that is the feeling i want when im with you... the feeling of happiness... like we used to feel a long time ago ...

I don't know,.... all i wish now is for me to stay focus and stay alert on my studies.... that is my only concerns now..

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers