Nov 2, 2010

its been a while...

so, now.. counting the days ... another 20 more days till the FINALS....!! and i am freaking out.. lotsa stuff to do.. lotsa stuff to read..!!!

anyways, this week has been busy.. with my busted charger and all, i can now go online in the library OR of someone lends me their laptop... HAHA.... like that is gonna happen...

so, MONDAY i had a test ... a malaysian/islamic studies test.. and what my lecturer told me was you have to read the book and study the presentations that we had in class.. i dunno why but i started reading the Malaysian studies text book... and the thing is.. i read till 3 am in the morning...!! i slept around 3 (give or take) and woke up around 6 in the morning.. my alarm was supposed to ring around 5.30 or 6.30 (i hve 5 sets of alarms in the phone) but then when i opened my eyes, i cant sleep back.. so, i took a bath early in the morning (COLD!!!) and i waited to pray... then i fell asleep .... luckily FAIZ called me ..(he didnt actually called me, but he accidentaly press my number) and i woke up... i'm sooo thankful to him because if not, i would've oversleep... demm... and when i went to clas,s i found out i was THE ONLY ONE yg snggup baca buku till late night coz none of them read the book... im like... WHAAA..? but then again, i guessed it would've been a good revision for the finals as well... oh well...

starting from monday till now and i guess till the rest of the week, Dr.Raj (my chem lecturer) will not be coming in for class coz he had an emergency somewhere... and he gave us TONS AND TONS of work.. huhuhu.... so, i guess i'd better get to work then ...

love yah, peeps!!

and love you too, MUHAMMAD BUKHARI!!

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers