Nov 15, 2010

:)

i guess last week was a bit tough on me... with my presentation event and all... quizzes and tests here and there... and with the incident that you read on my last post... so, yeah hectic week... but im trying my best to catch up dis week since it will be my last week before finals next week...so, i am nervous... very2 nervous...

I don't kow what to expect...but im expecting the best out of everything..but sometimes, things don't go the way you want it too.... right..? but it doesnt mean that you just have to give up all...

anyways, just contacted Selset Centre... the centre where i registered for my Otago Application and they said there is no need for me to take IELTS or TOEFL ... Ahakz.... Alhamdullillah... i wanna do well in my exams and go to NZ and continue all my dreams... Insya allah....

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers