Dec 23, 2010

I'm so sorry...

after my recent unlucky 'event', i have tried my best to .... as you say.. put the past behind me... but the real truth is.. it has never left to begin with... the feeling has never left my heart since day 1 i met him or since day 1 we broke up... that feeling has always been there and i guess... never will leave.. so, its wrong for me to find someone else to call syg or bby because my heart is still with him... and when this one guy that i called all this name with, i decided to make a stop to it... its not fair because I don't love him and yet I call all these name with him... its not fair... and seriously, u don't have the right to tell me what i should feel.... if i say i still love him or i may even still be waiting for him, that is my decision and you have no rights to say anything about it... you had ur chance and apparently u blew it up.. so, don't tell me who i should or should not fall in love with..

saya hargai apa yang awk nk buat.,. but you're just not bukhari... and you will never be... hati ni mmg da tetap untuk dye melainkan takdir mengatakan yang sebaliknya.... tetapi, walau apa sekali pun... saya memang xkan dgn awak, syed amirul haziq... saya minta maaf... u r a good friend, but u proved to me that u r not a good lover in the past....

tq...

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers