Jan 26, 2011

Random Quotes .....

  • "I may have cried a million times since we haven't been together, but all the times you made me smile is what will remain in my heart forever."
  • "Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears."
  • "Somebody out there has the keys to your heart...you just haven't found the right set yet."
  • "I would rather risk my heart to the possibility of pain, than to never feel love again. To live without love is merely existing. There is no greater pain than that."
  • When tomorrow starts without me, don't think we are far apart, for everytime you think of me I am right in your heart."
  • "Wanting to be with you is like trying to touch a star. You know you'll never accomplish it, but you just keep on trying."
  • "Winning your heart is like winning the lottery; I never know when I'm going to win it, but I know I've got to keep on trying."
  • "Love comes to those who still hope although they've been disappointed, to those who still believe although they've been betrayed, to those who still love although they've been hurt before."


No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers