Jul 15, 2011

Expectations...

Salam pembaca semua...

First of all, thank you very much for stopping by my blog and read the craps that I posted... hehe.... Thanks a bunch to those who have become my followers on Blog.. and for those who didn’t follow but have become a constant visitor, I bid thank you as well...

Well, as September draws nearer, my heartbeat never miss to beat twice as fast than before. Yeah, I can’t really count the days because I don’t have the specific dates yet... But God knows how nervous I am with this. Yes, I’ve been out of the country before... I’ve studied overseas before... but that was with the presence of both my mom and dad. But this experience will be different. I’ll be going with friends instead of family members... And I have to be strong to face all these.. I have to toughen up... coz I’m not only doing this for myself, I have my parents, my sisters and other relatives counting on me.. and i’m doing this for my future as well... insya allah, for my future with Nafie... we’ll see if Allah intersect my path in the future with Nafie’s future... Insya Allah ...

EXPECTATIONS..

Now those words freak my out.... like... big time! But I guess each and every one of us has it... be it expectations in studies, in relationships or just expectations on your life goals and achievements. But yes, that big capital letters that spell out the word about literally freaks me out. You will always be haunted by the questions “What if?” Correct? Everything we do is a “what if?” And everything we don’t do will turn out to be a “What if?” as well.. Sometimes, I wonder... might I have taken another path, would i still be in this state right now? I have wonderful friends, great family, and a true loving boyfriend... what if I decided not to do this or to say yes to that..? will I still end up like this? Or would i be otherwise? I guess the answer will only be in the Mercy of Allah as He knows everything.

Im sorry for rambling out of randomness but I just feel like writing and my fingers are as if it is moving on its own and won’t stop... its as if they have a life of their own. But i do love to write and i do love to blog... but sometimes my topics aren’t nearly perfect or understandable. HAHA... but non the less, thank you very much for taking your time in opening and reading my humble post entry for this time. I am truly grateful... Till we meet again,

Insya allah..

Have a great day!

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers