Jul 25, 2011

Opportunity... :)

When one door closes, another opens... But people sometimes grieve too long over the closed door, they can never see the open door...

Heard that before? Yea, sure you did! J well, im not turning my blog into a motivational type of blog or what not, but sometimes, the topic i tell or discuss has something to do with my life... and since this blog is practically my virtual diary, I write it out here... and I’m sorry if you readers don’t approve it, you are more than welcomed to exit my humble blog.. thank you..

So, back to the topic at hand...

I used to be like that before... Sometimes, as human, we make mistakes and we regret it... but there is no use crying over spoilt milk... right? But, once a decision has been made, it leads you to make another decision.. And another one.. And another.. Heck! U’ll be making decisions till your last breathe. I guess I realized it too late but I now take every decision as a new door being opened... new decisions means new things to be explored.. new things are at risk.. Whenever a new decision is made, u’re practically a virgin at handling all these... HAHA... but I guess as you make more decisions, you learn what is good and vice versa.

I screwed up lots of time... trust me... but I know Allah is always here for me and He is willing to give me another chance in life.. and I am very thankful for the opportunity... for example, if you asked me 5 years ago, am I going to go to Moscow for Medic course, I’ll blew you off and straight away tell you, that is impossible! Or maybe last year u asked me, u think u’d be in a fashion show..? I’d say no..but hey... last month, I was in a fashion show... in front of the whole international community of doctors... read again.. INTERNATIONAL! ( I know, weird kan..? doctors n modelling don’t go well... HAHA...) and lots more... I didn’t even think I’d go to Sunway College and get the privilege to learn in a private college. But those are the paths that Allah gave to me... and Insya Allah, I will follow it... These are the decisions that I made... with pro’s and con’s ... and the outcomes are sometimes worth it or not... but hey, that is simple way of life... and life is too short... make it worth it.. and sometimes, it doesn’t hurt if sometimes we reflect upon ourselves...

I think I am babbling again... hurm... HAHA.. forgive me... my point iss... actually... i don’t even know what I am trying to say... Silly Shafira! This is another moment where I just like to type things out when I’m bored.. Pardon me... hehe..

So, that is it for now... don’t forget to always be thankful and reflect ourselves... J

Salam...


No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers