Sep 8, 2011

It's Friday ... !


Assalamualaikum..

Hey guys! How are you.? Thank you very much for stopping by this humble blog of mine.. the owner could not have been more thrilled.. :)

So, today is the 9th of September ... And according to the agency, my flight is on the twenty second of september... That leaves me with around .... twelve more days, give or take... I haven't packed yet ... I haven't bought my winter shoes, my food stocks and some personal items.. and I only have another two weeks in Malaysia before going off to fulfill my dreams of becoming a doctor in Russia ...

Life has been hard... But I take it as it is... Allah has a reason for me to undergo such challenges and pain and sadness... And I do believe Allah knows what is best for us... We may not see it now, but eventually we will... NO regrets on things that happened in my life... for if I regret any of it, I wouldn't be Shafira today... Life, love and experience taught me a lot as I grew older... Life taught me to never give up... Love taught me to never give in .. and Experience taught me to always keep my head up...
Life is always there to throw you new things, love is always there to throw you temptations.. Experience is always there to teach you new things ...

I just hope that I am strong enough to face all these ... Life as a medical student is not as easy as it sounds.. I just need to toughen up as what I have been doing all this time..

To the readers, never give up on life... never give in on love.. never keep your head down ..

~Wassalam...~

3 comments:

Acik said...

hope u get what u aim for. u go, gurl!

Acik said...

folo u dr kelab blogger BA :)
follower 143

Chachos Cheezy Wedges said...

gud luckkk!!
hope u will get what u want... ^__^

Daisypath Wedding tickers