Feb 24, 2013

UCSI KT Campus Degree ( English + Early Childhood)

dengan lafaz Bismillah , ku memulakan entri kali ini ...

Assalamualaikum semua .... Thank you sbb msih sudi membuka blog yg serba kekurangan ni. Kalau ade la kan. hahaha... anyways

todayy ... hri ni ... ad workshop ... english STAR newspaper thingy majiger whtever.. hahah a.. kinda fun but sometimes boring a bit... but wht to do kn. hahhaa .. anyways, was interviewed by one of UCSI KL's staff ... she was asking me about my choices ... why am i here? why english? how do you promote UCSI to other studentS? how do you promote english as well... so, those questions r something tht i've thought for a while too...

Farid, Adam, n Ya Qing

Adam n Rim ... focusing ... *NOT* HAHHAA

Roomie Alisha, me and Mira ... 

A bunch of us ... Adam, Farid, a bit of Joceline, Alisha, Me ,Mira n Ya Qing




Rim, Adam,  Me, Mira, n Ya Qing .... 

here in UCSI KT, mmg la.... literally remote place. but i guess .. for degree, you have to be serious. thts why i dont mind when i applied here. my life in sunway was an eye opener for me. i cnt be taking things for granted. i have to be serious in my studies... or the money my parents put in will be wasted. after i answered her questions.... she commented.. she said she was impressed that for a 3rd semester 1st year student, i already have my aims and goals for the future. I guess that is how i was brought u. live your life with a goal.. or goals i guess. so, when u hve ur eye on the prize.... insya allah .. you know wht to do next... may allah bless. ...
But see the people in the pictures? They are my life savers! meet the students of english education and early childhood education ....

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers