Dec 31, 2009

the new year of 2010..

" slamat tahun baru syg.. moga tahun 2010 mengukir kenangan manis untuk kte berdua.."
"smoga kita berkesempatan untuk menyambot tahun baru bersama lagi...sampai ble2"
dat was my wish to him... hehe... i was in seremban when new year came in... and of course.. i was with my family members... but i called him to be the first to wish him happy new year...

2010...
i have a lot to look forward to in 2010.. furthering my studies in january.. a lot of birthdays..(my favv!!) a new family member in my 'other family..' if you know what i mean... Bukhari happy sgt.. [ dye xtaw shaf yg terlebih senyum] hehehe... i just love babies!!!! going crazy over them... the new year brings new hope into my life and the lives of others.. things are going to change but lets pray that the change is for the better... shaf hrp yg shaf dpt perform kt sunway... next week je dh nk msok neyh..huhu...

i miss all of my friends...especially my systers.... Fify and Lina... Lina, jgn isaw.. lina balik dr PLKN, shaf sambot ea... mish u dik!! hasnan pown pegi.. jijoy, jgn sedeh kepala kne botak...yaty ttp syg... hehe...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.. MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL THE WAY LEADING TO SUCCESS...

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers