Jan 2, 2010

well...

everyone in the whole wide world knows that im not a very good secret keeper... boo hoo... dats my weakness... trying to keep it down.. (mcm bleh je minah ne taw nk simpan rahsia...hahaha) no, sejujur jujur nye la...shaf mmg x reti nk simpan rhsia... unless rahsia tue mmg PERLU n WAJIB dismpan, yes i'll try my best.. tp, stakat who likes who.. im going out with who... maapla..shaf mmg xreti... but anyways... soooo sorry... being honest here... =) ** so, pd yg terase, maaf la ye.. i really cnt keep a dirty little secret...

tomorrow... SUNDAY/.... officially a sunway college student... have to register on sunday and start my orientation on monday... ade test on monday and tuesday... then on thrusday classes commence... already miss my sys, adlina.. she's way in sarawak... bintulu for PLKN... dik, ryndu la!!! if i have the tyme, i'll check in my FB,MS and what so ever that i have.... daa....

and again, sincerely... from the bottom of my heart... i am soooo sorry....

1 comment:

Haziq Ghafar said...

haha!
ari ahad ak ade kursus kpp... skola memandu ..

gudluck syaf!

Daisypath Wedding tickers