Jan 2, 2010

2009? here comes 2010...

2009 has been a great year for me… there are many ups and downs of life that I’ve gone through.. but I managed to stay afloat… barely breathing… but I survived… and that is what is important.. the will to survive.. its essential in everyone… they all need it.. you cannot just give in and give out… cannot chicken out in life… I learned that the hard way… trust me...

Though today is already 2nd of January of a brand new year, 2010, but the memories of 2009 still haunts and taunts me till now.. and I guess those memories wont let me forget them… I do believe in forgive and forget not everyone can do that… you see, there’s some things that are just too hard to let go… like vengeance… they do say vengeance is sweet.. but the bitterness of achieving the sweetness is not something that is worth going through…

I’ve been stabbed in the back, stabbing people myself… fighting over boys..(now that was bloody stupid..) and more… being cheated.. doing some Cheating myself..haha… and the list just goes on and on and on.. non-stop… so, I’ve learned so myuch through my experience in living the year 2009… some things that I did which I do regret.. and some things that I am proud off… and maybe the year 2009 really gave me the opportunity to meet my match in life.. I am thankful for what Allah has put me through..He did that for a reason..and a reason that He only knows.... setiap perkara ada hikmahnye..

So, now, 2010… a brand new beginning… turn over a new leaf.. may this year bring no more of that nonsense… no fighting over boys any more.. because Muhammad Bukhari is all mine.. no more stabbing people in the back.. that’s a very cruel thing to do… just be loyal to your friends and family… you need them more that you think… never oush them out of your life…

No comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers